viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2014

The final exam is coming!

Hi everyone!

Next week, I'm going to sit for ECO II final exam, together with one of my classmates, Melisa.
I feel rather nervous because we have to make a presentation called Pecha Kucha (20 slides in 20 seconds) including images.

This short video will help you clear your ideas about Pecha Kucha!


I'm already feeling nervous with any final exam, but I can't cope with nerves thinking about this ECO II exam, I need to manage time to say everything in 20 slides and avoid overlapping my voice to that of my mate. Also, memory is a key factor to be coherent when saying the texts of the slides, That's why we have been rehearsing together with Melisa so as to feel more relaxed, anyway, I will try to enjoy this experience!

Goodbye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario